Checking & Savings
Everyone is different - that's why Burr Ridge Bank and Trust offers a variety of checking, savings and interest earning options to fit your unique needs.
Checking & Savings Accounts
- Free Checking - No minimum balance, check writing or direct deposit requirements.
- Interest Checking - No check writing or direct deposit requirements. Competitive interest earned on average daily balance of $1,000 or more.
- Online Banking & Bill Pay - Available at no charge for all accounts.
- ATM/Debit Card - The fast, convenient way to pay, with no checks to write.
- Savings - Traditional savings with competitive interest rates on balances of $100 or more.
- First Step Savers - Teaches young savers the value of savings with no minimum balance and monthly interest.
- Money Market Account - Competitive interest rate with access to your funds.
- Certificates of Deposit - Convenient, competitive interest, full FDIC insured.
- Traditional & Roth IRAs - Retirement savings options utilizing current tax advantages.
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) - A tax advantaged way to save for current and future health care costs.
Ask Us About E-Statements
Call or Visit a Banker and Go Paperless Today!
Learn about Overdraft Protection and other account management tools. View our Checking Navigator Guide for successful account management or take our Online Program to help you better understand how checking acccounts work and how to avoid overdraft fees.
How Can We Help?
To learn more contact one of our Relationship Bankers today at 630/366-2000 or email us.
Please do not send confidential information via email.
for your convenience
Use Any ATM for FREE
The Bank will pay ATM transaction fees for all foreign (Non-First Community, Star or AllPoint Network) ATM transactions in the U.S. each month. Fees for international card use may apply. Transactions at all First Community and 55,000 Star and AllPoint network ATM locations are always free.